Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 : Salary – Rs 19,618 per month
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 : Wipro Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers
who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Wipro is hiring 2023 Batch Freshers of
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Wipro
Off Campus Drive 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills,
Documents Required for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Wipro Hiring 2023
in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Wipro Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Wipro @ www.Wipro.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities, to thrive in an ever-changing world.
Wipro (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities, to thrive in an ever-changing world. Global company delivering innovation-led strategy, technology, and business consulting services. Wipro is a globally recognized business organisation, which is quite known for business solutions, consultation, healthcare, employment .
Wipro Ltd was incorporated in the year 1945 at Karnataka by Azim H Premji who is promoter and chairman of the company. Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 67 countries. The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, India, by Mohamed Premji as Western India Vegetable Products Limited, later abbreviated to Wipro. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Wipro SIM|
|Salary||19,618 per month|
Detailed Eligibility for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Compensation per annum:
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview