Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Freshers | 5-6 LPA*
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 : Vodafone hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of
Graduate Engieer Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Pune Office Location.
The detailed information about Vodafone Careers opening as follows.
About Company : Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office and global headquarters are in Newbury, Berkshire, England. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. At Vodafone, we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. With the global pandemic raising so many questions for tech brands, it has highlighted the leading role that we need to play.
We believe that, when working together, humanity and technology can find the answers and create a better future for all. Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet. More than 35 years ago, we made the first-ever mobile phone call, we sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since.
Now, we are using smartphones to fight cancer, big data for social good, and we aim to connect over 250 million people to our next generation networks by 2025. We are passionate about building a workplace where you can truly be yourself, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive and make a real difference to people and our planet. We are known for our technology, but it is humanity that drives us forward. What are you passionate about?
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Equivalent|
|Batch||2023/2022/2021/ or Any|
|CTC||5-6 LPA Glassdoor|
Job Description :
The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making. The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI�s solutions and services. They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
* Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
* Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
* Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Data Analytics and Insights
Data Management and Transformation
AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
Leading Organisation Culture and Change