Vestas Graduate Programme – Innovation & Digital – Hiring Graduates | 5 LPA*
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Vestas Off Campus Off Campus Drive 2023 : Vestas is looking for Graduates across world for the
Graduate Programme 2023- Hiring Entry-level graduates across India.
The detailed elegiblity and process of applying is further discussed below in the article.
It’s the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
They design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with +117 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Innovation & Digital Trainee|
|Qualification :||STEM Graduate,BE/B.Tech, BSC, MS, M.Tech,or Related|
|Batch :||2023/2022/2021 or Any|
|Job Location :||New Delhi/ Chennai|
|CTC :||5 LPA*|
Graduate Programme – Innovation & Digital
Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas and locations of our organisation. During the two years, you will gain a thorough understanding of our purpose, values, and culture and embark on an exciting global career with a strong focus on both your personal and professional development. You will receive tasks with a progressive increase in complexity and responsibility.
In the Innovation & Digital track, you will gain insight to how future sustainable energy solutions come to life and how new ideas and improvements are brought into existing technologies. In this track, you will work with innovative and transformational projects, ensuring Vestas remains competitive and continues to develop and optimise cutting-edge technologies and digital solutions. This includes optimising for both our products and for our people.
To qualify for the Graduate Programme, you need to:
- Hold or will complete by September2023 a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree from university with limited full-time work experience after graduation. We are open to various educational backgrounds
- Have a solid grasp of business concepts
- Have an international mindset and preferably lived or studied abroad
- Possess a valid visa/work permit in the country you are applying for
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
We also expect that you:
- Have good methodological and communication skills
- Demonstrate fast-track learning ability and the openness to learn from others
- Are professional and handle ambiguity well
- Strive to improve and simplify our work and our solutions for the benefit of our customers
- Have an inclusive and global mindset