Verizon Off Campus Recruitment 2024 : Mass Hiring as Software Development | 4-6 LPA*
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2024 :
Verizon Off Campus Recruitment 2024 : Verizon announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2024 through Verizon
Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about
Verizon Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Verizon Off campus Hiring 2024 through the Registration link available
at the end of this post. The more details about Verizon Exam 2023, Verizon campus Eligibility Criteria and
Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Verizon Communications Inc., commonly known as Verizon, is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware. Verizon Communications was formed on June 30, 2000 and is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services.
Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $133.6 billion in 2021. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.
As one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, Verizon is transforming the way people, businesses and things connect. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our aspirations and shared purpose, committed to shaping the future. Together, we are moving the world forward — and you can too. Pursue your ambitions and shape your future in a career here.
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
|Engineer II – Software Development
Detailed Eligibility for Verizon Off Campus Drive 2024:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in test automation tools, selenium, Cucumber Framework, Qtest.
- Experience in DevOps and AWS.
- Experience in Docker/K8s.
- Experience in working with Database.
- Experience in DevSecOps.
- Experience in working Agile based delivery environment.
- Experience in SaFE.
Job Description for Verizon Off Campus Drive 2024:
You will play a key role in Service Fulfilment group under network systems. You will play a critical part in enabling key programs for our customers and collaborate with teams to deliver strategic programs end to end. You will also be getting an opportunity to work on transformation programs.
- Identifying and aligning project requirements and conducting impact analysis.
- Collaborating with the business teams, external vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
- Performing QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Performing proficient in Gathering Data, Test Cases, Execution, Bug Tracking and Reporting Systems.
- Performing in Quality Assurance Testing Phases including Sanity Testing, Integration Testing, Smoking Testing and Regression Testing as part of Agile Scrum Team.
- Performing hands-on coding work on projects to introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or enhancing the existing ones.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, documented components along with extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
Job Requirements for Verizon Off Campus Drive 2024 :-
- A Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of Java/J2E.
- Ability to create efficient database solutions, including optimizing existing DB architect.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate and influence stakeholders.
- Knowledge of functional automation tools and good thought process on quality.
- Knowledge of security concepts, ideas to implement vulnerable free code.
- Knowledge of network elements, network concepts.
- Knowledge of architecture, design and ability to guide the team.