Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate App Engineer | 0-2 Years | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/BSC
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Unisys is hiring freshers as well early Careers graduates for the role of Associate Engineer for the
Bangalore office through Unisys off campus drive. The interested and eligible candidate find the
detailed job description below. Freshers of BE/ B.Tech as well MCA or related are eligible to apply.
About The Company : Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Application Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA|
Requirements Overview :-
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
Job Description :
Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
• Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
• Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
• Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
• Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
• May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.