Uber Off Campus Drive 2023 -Hiring Software Engineers | 20 LPA*
Uber Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Uber India is hiring freshers as Data Scientist/Analyst
. Candidates from multiple batches are
eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Uber: Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American technology company. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental.
Uber Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Data Scientist/Analyst|
|Experience :||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location :||Hyderabad, Bangalore|
|Salary :||~20 LPA|
About the Role
The Membership team is responsible for developing and reinventing the UberEats and Uber app to be a member-first experience from: price to perks . You will be on a super collaborative team designed to maximize your ability to deliver results. You will be working on code that’s closest to the eaters today and consumers in the future. Your work will impact the foundations of Uber Eats around the world. You will be building the biggest lever for Uber Eats.
For an industry synonymous with convenience, it’s ironic that the first thing you have to do when you pick up your phone is make a bunch of repetitive decisions. Uber Members will get something nobody else does: a single platform across all their on-demand needs, anywhere in the world, that always guarantees the best: price, selection, priority, and perks.
You will lead projects and drive cross-team collaboration with engineers across various product teams, including UberEats, Rides, FinTech, etc. As a result of your work, our team will deliver impact across various products and business lines. If you are interested in building product facing systems, working on complex system problems, improving user experience, and helping drive Uber’s top line metrics then Membership is the team for you.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
—- What the Candidate Will Do —-
- Design, architect and scale features to improve membership
- Deliver ambiguous technical projects within the membership domain
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders (e.g. external third parties, designers, PMs) to accomplish work
—- Basic Qualifications —-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 1-year full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 1-year total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go)
- Note the 1-year total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these). The year of specialized experience is not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
—- What the Candidate Will Do —-
- Experience implementing complex projects with multiple dependencies
- Data pipeline experiences: batch offline data and real-time data pipelines.
- Proven experience of shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- A willingness and curiosity to learn both the systems and domain in which you will be solving problem statements
- A great teammate and owner- willing to take on ownership of the systems, and think about operations, maintenance and reliability of his/her systems
- Scalability engineering
- Distributed systems