Trane Technologies Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee | 4.5 LPA*
Trane-Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Trane Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 : Trane Technologies announce a virtual off Campus Drive 2022 for
Freshers Candidates of B.E/B.Tech Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know
further details about Trane Technologies Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Trane Technologies Recruitment
2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Trane
Technologies Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Trane Technologies is an Irish-domiciled holding company focused on the manufacturing of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The company traces its corporate history back more than 150 years and was created after a series of mergers and spin offs. At Trane Technologies, we challenge possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder and taking actions that not just improve our own performance but influence global change.
Our world contends with unprecedented challenges. Our future has never been more uncertain. Urbanization is dramatically reshaping our communities, our resources are more constrained that ever before, and climate change is accelerating at an astonishing rate. We believe it is time to challenge industry norms and be at our most creative every day. To get there, we’ve committed to ambitious sustainability goals and we will change the way the world heats and cools buildings and moves refrigerated food, medicines, and other perishables. Global change starts when we each have the courage to act. And when we act, we boldy go.
Trane-Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ ME/M Tech|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC :||4.5 LPA*|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria For This Job :
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/M Tech degree (Computer Science or Electronics)
- 0-3 years experience with C/C++ certified in reputed training institutes
- This position will be responsible for developing application software for Climate control products.
- He/She will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products.
- Developing and maintaining application software. This will involve understanding the functionality/requirements and performing various SDLC activities like design, development and testing.
- The individual will be responsible for timely quality software deliverables
- The individual will need to work independently with minimal support.
- The individual will need to have good communication & customer handling skills
- Has worked hands on in coding and designing solutions in an Application systems environment.
- Good Knowledge on C#, WPF, Web technologies (ReactJS),Restful services , Mobile Technologies ( like React Native, Flutter ) , Cross Platform Technologies (like .Net Core) and Agile/SCRUM development practices
- Good to have: Knowledge on AI/ML , Flutter ,
- Additional beneficial skills / experience areas: C++, scripting languages like python.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of being a team player through his/her actions.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment, with good problem solving capabilities.