Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers as Future Talent Program | 4 LPA*
Tetra-Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 : Tetra Pak announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Tetra Pak
Official Career Site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022 and Apply to the Tetra Pak Off campus Recruitment 2022 through the
Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Tetra Pak Exam 2022, Tetra
Pak Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tetra Pak is a Swedish-Swiss multinational food packaging and processing company with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Pully, Switzerland. We are specialists in complete solutions for the processing, packaging and distribution of food products. Dairy products, juices and nectars, ice cream, cheese, dry foods, fruits, vegetables and pet food are examples of products that can be processed or packaged in Tetra Pak® processing and packaging lines. We focus on keeping the consumption of all raw materials and energy to a minimum during both the manufacturing process and distribution. The processing solutions are also designed to treat the products gently.
Tetra Pak is a Swedish-Swiss multinational food packaging and processing company with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Pully, Switzerland. The company offers packaging, filling machines and processing for dairy, beverages, cheese, ice cream and prepared food, including distribution tools like accumulators, cap applicators, conveyors, crate packers, film wrappers, line controllers and straw applicators. Tetra Pak was established in Lund, Sweden, in 1951 as a subsidiary to Åkerlund & Rausing. In May of that year, the new packaging system was presented to the press, and in 1952, the first filling machine producing 100 ml cream tetrahedrons was delivered to Lundaortens Mejeriförening, a local dairy.
Tetra-Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Designation||Future Talent Program – Automation Engineer|
|Batch||2021 – 2022|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- You have recently completed your studies in BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Automation Engineering or having less than a year of working experience.
- Knowledge of PLC – control system based on Industrial PC (PLC Siemens S7 & TIA Portal programming languages is considered a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Information & Operational Technology, operating system and IP networks (knowledge of industrial network Profinet – Profibus is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of HMI systems (Siemens WinCC is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of Mechanics & Electrical/Automation (Drive System – Motors and servomotor) & close loop control systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered as an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We are looking for a talented recent graduate or having less than a year of experience who has creative and innovative thinking, problem-solving skills with personal initiative, who demonstrates a passion for applying theoretical learning to face challenges. current, with strong communication skills and who are committed to being true team players. This is an opportunity to interface with our extensive customer base and provide industry-leading processing solutions. This opportunity offers unlimited career growth with an industry leader.
The program starts on July 1st, 2023.
The position is based in Pune India, Full time- Permanent role.
About Future Talent Program:
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in July 2023. You will on board an individual-designed development program for 24 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program, you will participate in training and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person.
What you will do
- The production lines and machines of converting factory contribute to solving related issues
- Participate in the mapping, planning, and implementation of Maintenance activities, Corrective-TBM-CBM, and Predictive Maintenance
- To improve reliability & efficiency of production lines, improve the diagnostic capabilities, develop improvement and participate in troubleshooting of complex faults
- Process control systems, quality barrier systems, and SPC control systems, installed in continuous cycle production lines
- Supporting the development, validation, documentation, and maintenance of innovative Mechatronic solutions related to the production line in converting factory, based on the actually integrated automation architecture
- Working in a multi-project environment where the role adapts to the needs of each individual project.
- Working in close cooperation with the Plant Integration team in each of the market companies.
- Working with customers and colleagues in an international environment, but also utilizing and collaborating with resources throughout the entire organization.
- Planning and structure, Utilizing Resources, Driving & follow-up, Meeting deadlines and objectives
- Technical and soft problems, Analytical, collect info/data, Consolidate – a structured way