TATA STEEL ASPIRING ENGINEERS PROGRAM (CS / IT) - 2023
TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and
headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group.
Formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), Tata Steel is among the top steel producing companies in the world with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes. It is one of the world's most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US$19.7 billion in the financial year ending 31 March 2020.
TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification :||B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.)|
|Batches :||All Batches|
|Package :||6 LPA+|
Program Details for TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Functions to be Selected for TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the
following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
Minimum Education Qualifications for TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st February 2023.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.