Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023 | B.E/B.Tech | 5 LPA+
Tata-Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Electronics Private Limited (TEPL) scheduled for role of
Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech 2022,2023 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and
application process are given in below.
About the Company:
Tata Electronics, a greenfield venture of the Tata group, aims to create a revolution in the electronics
This industry is currently nascent and has a paucity of relevant skillset. Tata Electronics has taken on this brave challenge to pioneer and build a powerhouse that would reliably deliver electronic components for Multi-National clients. As a part of this journey, we would be creating a workforce of 18000 members, 90% of which would be women. The speed, scale, and scope at which we would operate would be unprecedented.
If you are a passionate advocate of social upliftment and are excited by the opportunity to create something from scratch, TEPL is the right starting point for your career. You would not only be creating an impact for your function and the organization but also be contributing to nation-building.
Tata-Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary :||₹ 5,25,000|
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical
- Graduate of 2022, 2023
- No active backlogs
- To learn, contribute and apply your engineering skills, knowledge and abilities in a fast-growing greenfield manufacturing organization.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge on the core subjects: Fluid Mechanics. Solid Mechanics, Machine Design, Manufacturing processes, etc
- Understanding of key operational concepts of inventory, supply chain management, manufacturing processes, etc
- Knowledge of Time study, MTM, MOST study
- Familiarity with data analysis, process improvement projects, LEAN
- Awareness of the latest technological developments in own field of study
- Program Coordination
- Schedule Management
- Customer communication
- Future Ready
- Customer Empathy
- Purposeful Pursuit of Goals
- Deep Domain Knowledge
- Video Introduction