TCS BPS Hiring 2023 for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates | 3 LPA
TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023 :
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for 2023 Batch Arts, Commerce & Science graduates through TCS BPS Hiring. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Data Processing|
|Qualification :||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm|
|Batch :||2023 Batch|
|Package :||3 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
About the Test:
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(minutes)|