Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023| R&D Engineer | Pan India – Rs 4-9 LPA*
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Synopsys is conducting an Off Campus Drive in 2023 to recruit fresh graduates as well 0-3 years in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related fields for the position of R&D Engineer I in Bangalore, India. A comprehensive job description is provided below for reference.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||R&D Engineer 1|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Noida|
Job Description and Requirements
- Job Title : DevOps Engineer
- Qualification : B.Tech in Computer Science with 0-3 years of experience Job Description
- Responsibilities will include:
- Automation using Jenkins, Self Service Portal.
- Design, develop, debug and manage development/test environments.
- Create processes to maintain stability and performance of our infrastructure.
- Monitoring infrastructure for service uptime and SLA.
- Critical support for customer facing services aimed at near 100% uptime.
- Write technical and user documentations like FAQs and Handbooks.
- Required Skills:
- Good understanding of Data Structure, Algorithms, Operating Systems, OOPS Concepts, Design patterns
- Good proficiency in C/C++/PERL/Python
- Exposure to Unix based environment.
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Experience as DevOps engineer working on automating infrastructure tasks.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Jenkins.
- Experience in Source Control Management including perforce, Git and GitHub.
- very good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate keen attention to details.