Star Knowledge Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee Software Developer
Star Knowledge Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Star Knowledge Off Campus Drive 2023 : Star Knowledge announce a virtual off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers
Candidates of B.E/B.Tech Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further
details about Star Knowledge Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Star Knowledge Off Campus Drive 2023 through the
Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Star Knowledge Off campus
Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : At Star Knowledge, we provide access to high-level Software, Engineering, and Business Consulting talent that focuses on SMBs and public sector agencies globally. Our professional services enable customers to attain or maintain thriving and relevant businesses by ensuring a level of outcome certainty that other service providers are unable to match.
Star-Knowledge is a software services and solutions provider having a history in delivering high-value business solutions to organizations globally, ensuring a level of certainty on all software solutions delivered. Star-Knowledge offers a full spectrum of business solutions for the replacement of legacy systems and the introduction of additional mission-critical capabilities.
It offers turn-key solutions with the provision of customized technical services, plug-in functional application extensions, implementation, training, and support services. Star-Knowledge, a shoppingmode Microsoft Gold Partner, is directed by professionals with Fortune 100 experience and staffed with over 300 + years of accumulated academic and work experience engaged with complex and innovative customer and research projects.
Star Knowledge Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee Software Developer|
|Salary||1.5 to 2.5 Lk|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
MUST HAVE SKILLS for Star Knowledge Recruitment 2023:
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Communication skills, desire to learn, punctual and honest.
ROLEs AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
A Software Developer enjoys the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. This requires the developer to possess Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Should have knowledge of building Web application.
- Should have hands on working on Database servers like MSSQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Should be Strong in writing Queries and Stored Procedures
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle
- management, and common software architectures.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.