Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hiring Freshers As Automation Engineer | 4-8 LPA*
Company Overview: Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier
Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Automation Engineer|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Package :||4-8 LPA*|
Job Description For Sprinklr Off Campus Drive :
What will you do :
• You own the end-to-end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices. • You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation test.
• You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
• You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
• You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
• Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
• Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDETdepending on the role you are placed in.
• Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
• Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
What makes you qualified?
• 0- 1 Yrs ( 2021 & 2022 Batch only ) of testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems. Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
• Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling is preferred
• Understanding with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevant
• Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
• Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
• Understanding of Kafka, GraphQL and Redis concepts
• Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
• AWS,Azure & Google Cloud Concepts
• Basic Unix commands.