ServiceNow Hiring Entry Level Software Engineers in Hyderabad | 8-12 LPA*
ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023 :
ServiceNow Off Campus Off Campus Drive 2023 : ServiceNow hiring graduate freshers as well 0-2 Years across
India for the position of Software Engineer . There are multiple positions Vacancies in Hyderabad
The detailed information about ServiceNow Careers opening as follows.
ServiceNow is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Experience :||0 – 2 years|
|Eligibility :||BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related Equivalent|
|Batch :||2022/2021/2020/2019 or Any|
|Package :||8-12 LPA*|
About Company :
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (Code Reviews, Unit testing, etc.)
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Design software that is simple to use to allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific needs
- Help design and implement new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0-2+ years of experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Experience with any of the modern UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
- Analytical and design skills
- Working knowledge and ability to use tools to assist with daily tasks (IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools)