Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | BE/B.Tech/MCA | 3.7 LPA
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 – Sasken Technologies Limited scheduled to Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/MCA
graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Devices, SatCom, and Transportation industries. For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP.
Established in 1989, Sasken employs around 1700 people, operating from state-of-the-art centers in Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, and Kolkata (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), Detroit (USA), and München (Germany). Sasken also has a presence across Japan and UK. Sasken has been listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. in Mumbai, India since its initial public offering in 2005. Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS) certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management system strengthens its business offerings and ensures client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to environment, health and safety is backed by its ISO 14001 (EMS) certification.
Sasken began as the brainchild of Rajiv C Mody, its Chairman & MD, and three other co-founders: Krishna Jhaveri, Suresh Dholakia, and Badruddin Agarwala. Sasken came into being as Silicon Automation Systems (SAS) in 1989 in a small warehouse in Fremont, California. Later, the company changed its name to Sasken Communication Technologies Limited. The name ‘Sasken’ is an portmanteau of its original name (SAS) and ‘ken’, the Scottish word for knowledge.
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Engineer – System Software|
|Salary||Rs 3.7 LPA|
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
- Experience: 0-2 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
“Generics Engineer is one
1) Who has less than 1 year of experience
2) Is well versed with a programming language and has done academic projects in the programming language
3) Has understanding of the usage of he IDE for development and understands the basics and standards
4) Has good problem solving and reasoning skills to solve bsic programming quests and implement the data structures and algorithms”
Unix, Windows,Linux (Cent OS or Ubuntu)
IDE – Eclipse, Visual Studio, Compilers, Debuggers
C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#, C , C++ , JAVA, PYTHON, KOTLIN, C#