SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Solution Support Engineer
SAP is currently seeking to hire graduates with 0-3 years of experience for the role of DevOps Engineer.
Interested candidates can apply for the position.
SAP BTP Cloud Delivery team is an integral part of the S/4HANA Product Delivery unit with the responsibility to operate all BTP and non-ABAP-based apps from the S/4HANA organization.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about SAP Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of SAP @ www.SAP.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : SAP SE is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world’s leading enterprise resource planning software vendor.
At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
where they developed mainframe programs for payroll and accounting. Instead of storing the data on punch cards mechanically, as IBM did, they stored it locally in the Electronic System while using a common Logical database for all activities of Organization. Therefore, they called their software a real-time system, since there was no need to process the punch cards overnight (for this reason their flagship product carried an R in its name until the late 1990s). This first version was also a standalone software that could be offered to other interested parties.
SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Associate Devloper/DevOps Engineer|
|Education||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech Computer Science or Related|
|Experience||Freshers / 0-3 Years|
|CTC||4- 8 LPA|
Job Description For Developer :
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a User Experience Design Associate, you:
- will work closely with other User Experience Designers and User Researchers covering the entire usability engineering lifecycle, including supporting user research, creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes, validating designs with customers
- will work closely with other designers supporting development, product owners, solution managers, partners and customers to deliver engaging experiences for our Intelligent Enterprise Suite
- act as an advocate of the end users
- have a passion for problem solving and are always pushing for better, faster, simpler, more engaging solutions to complex business processes and technical challenges
- keep lock in step with emerging trends in the market place and explore every opportunity to push the boundaries and strive for innovation while ensuring a harmonized experience for our end users
- have a portfolio of innovative design work with interaction as well as visual design focus
- are self-motivated and believe in teamwork and cross collaboration.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 0-2 years of experience in designing user experiences for software applications
- Graduate (Bachelor’s, Diploma, Master’s) in Design is preferable
- Knowledge of Interaction Design Methodologies – Persona, IA, Application Flows.
- Exposure to user experience projects, covering various stages of the design life cycle from user research through application design, culminating in design validation
- Exposure to design systems and prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Figma)
- Very good communication skills in English (oral and written)
Job Description For DevOps Engineer:
The position offered is that of a DevOps Engineer in the BTP Cloud Delivery India
The role of a DevOps Engineer constitutes the following,
1.Ensure 24/7 service availability and service quality for all BTP and non-ABAP based apps
2.Own and continuously improve our service offering
3.Research and implement DevOps tools & practices fitting the ecosystem
4.Collaborate effectively with product development and customer-facing teams to enable robust automation and seamless operations
5.Advise project stakeholders and customers regarding DevOps-related topics throughout the product lifecycle
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, and results-oriented team players looking for the next career step with a passion for Cloud Operations around the clock. This job will include shift work as well as weekend work and on-call duty.
·University degree (BE, B.Tech/M.Tech.) in Computer Science or a related subject or qualified IT specialist
·Work Experience: 0 up to 3 years
·Strong expertise in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry) and HANA desired
·Knowledge of Linux-/Unix-server environments, Apache2 and Nginx web-servers, MySQL &/or MariaDB
·Good DevOps knowledge for applications based on SAP Cloud Platform
·Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash and Ruby
·Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
·Ability to work independently, and desire to learn, innovate & explore new topics
·Good communication and teamwork skills
· Strong analytical skills and initiative