S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2024 for Software Development Engineer | 6-15 LPA*
S&P-Global Off Campus Drive 2024 :
S & P Global Off Campus Drive 2024 – S & P Global is scheduled to hire for Software Development Engineer role
at Gurgaon/Noida for Students currently pursuing B.E/B.Tech – 2024 Batch. The detailed eligibility criteria
and application process are given below.
About the Company: At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction.
Together, the divisions of S&P Global — including S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices, and S&P Global Platts — are the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
S&P-Global Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
|Software Development Engineer
Detailed Eligibility :
Software Development Engineer / Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer :
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Year of passing: 2024
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Github will be of advantage.
- Learn, design and implement technical solutions.
- Develop products using technologies that are scalable and resilient.
- Solve complex data engineering problems.
- Develop products using Cloud Native technologies.
- Develop products that provide best Customer Experience.
- Work with the teams for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Work with Security Engineering team to develop solutions for security.
- Work effectively with global stakeholders
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks related to software build, deployment and operations
- Develop guidelines and support documentation
- Contribute to research and analysis into existing and emerging technologies to strengthen DevOps maturity in the organization.
- Work with Engineering, QA and SRE teams to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis.
- Provide technical support to development teams to assist in the adoption and implementation of DevOps practices including adoption of CI/CD/CT utilizing Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, ServiceNow, Security Scan Tools, CMDB and other tools focusing on automation.
What We’re Looking For: We need talented, passionate team members who can help us solve the User Workflow and Analytical problems and develop products that provide best customer experience using the latest technologies in Data Engineering, Web Development, Automation, UI/UX
What’s in it for you:
- We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
- Unparalleled opportunity and responsibility make a highly visible global impact.
- The chance to be part of a global community of like-minded technologists in a flat organization with a culture that promotes collaboration, “can do” mindsets and teamwork by building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Opportunity to work on unprecedented greenfield projects that impact different divisions and the financial services industry broadly.’
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.