Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Fresher as Engineer – DSP | 5 LPA*
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 : Qualcomm announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2023 through Qualcomm
Official Site . Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Qualcomm
Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 through the Registration link available at the
end of this post. The more details about Qualcomm Exam 2023, Qualcomm Off campus Eligibility Criteria
and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day, including 5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, smarter vehicles and cities, and the technology behind the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase. Our powerful connectivity solutions keep you connected—even in remote areas. Qualcomm 5G and AI innovations are the power behind the connected intelligent edge. You’ll find our technologies behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and to billions of people every day.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Possess good analytical / problem solving skills
- Possess good C, Python programming skills and awareness of operating system concepts is a basic prerequisite
- Expected to individually triage stability issues
- Linux commands, batch, shell programming basics
- Have awareness of any debugger (such as gdb / Trace32 etc) usage / fundamentals of any processor architecture and peripherals
- Prior experience to debugging embedded systems and C++ programming skill would be an added advantage
- Looking for 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Applies Software knowledge to assist and support the design, development, creation, modification, and validation of embedded and cloud edge software, applications, and/or specialized utility programs.
- • Analyzes user needs and software requirements.
- • Designs and implements small software features for products and systems.
- • Participates in the design, coding for small features, unit testing, minor debugging fixes, and integration efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- • Assists in performing code reviews and regression tests as well as the triaging of issues to ensure the quality of code.
- • Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- • Writes technical documentation for Software projects
Level of Responsibility:
- • Works under supervision.
- • Decision-making affects direct area of work and/or work group.
- • Requires verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information.
- • Tasks require multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning, problem-solving, and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively.