NAB India Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Advisor Engineer | 11 LPA
NAB India Off Campus Drive 2023 :
About the Company:
National Australia Bank is one of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of
market capitalization, earnings, and customers. We are also the largest business bank in Australia.
We're here to serve customers well and help our communities prosper by enabling exceptional experiences
We're more than 32,000 colleagues, supporting more than eight and a half million customers in Australia and overseas across personal accounts, small, medium, and large businesses, private clients, and government and institutional activities.
Our new National Australian Bank Innovation Centre India will support National Australian Bank to deliver faster, better, and more personalized experiences to customers and colleagues. Based in Gurugram, India, NAB Innovation Centre India will drive our innovation program and spark more opportunities.
NAB India Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Advisor Engineer|
|Job Location :||Gurugram|
|Package :||11 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for NAB India Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 2023 Batch BE / BTech
- Good Academic track record
- Must have Indian citizenship
Job Description for NAB India Off Campus Drive 2023:
- The role of an Advisor Engineer will deliver a range of technology applications/development services through the design, development, programming, testing, and maintenance of Technology Solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Their characteristics will include being versatile and enthusiastic to take on existing problems and assist National Australian Bank in moving technology forward to benefit our customers and focus on quality & detail.
- In addition to technical skills, we are looking for someone who has good communication and thrives in working in a team to achieve the project goals.
Key tasks, accountabilities, and challenges of this role:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Work with the team to deliver on the backlog that requires quality code with business logic
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting application programs.
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to the software solution
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the pH Test again in person at the National Australian Bank's office in Gurugram prior to joining.