Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Junior Engineer | 5 LPA*
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 : Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for
Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post
to know further details about Molex Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Molex Off Off Campus Drive 2023 through the
Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Molex Off campus Eligibility
Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company :Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics. Molex creates connections for life by enabling technologies that transform the future and improve lives. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a complete range of connectivity products, services and solutions for the data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics industries.
Molex was established in 1938 by Frederick Krehbiel. The company began by making flowerpots out of an industrial byproduct plastic called Molex. Krehbiel developed this material by combining asbestos tailings, coal tar pitch, and limestone. Aside from flower pots, Molex also sold salt shakers before it expanded into electrical connectors and sensors. Later they made connectors for General Electric and other appliance manufacturers out of the same plastic. Molex acquired Woodhead Industries in 2006; the largest acquisition in the former’s history at the time.
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Package :||5 LPA*|
This position is responsible for managing and improving covering overall MSBU products lifecycle through customer support and engineering support.
- Responsible for MSBU growth through effective new product introductions, Customer support, engineering support, improvements and support covering overall product lifecycle management.
- Responsible for support to MSBU engineering projects.
- Build culture of domain expertise, collaboration and team work in team.
- Responsible to bring in transformation in product or process.
- Responsible for creating culture of sense of urgency in answering customers queries and develop process to meet business needs.
- Assess and help develop technologies that support future bets.
- Support Make it easy initiatives.
- Help in developing new capabilities within team. Align quickly to MSBU vision
- Ensure team provides accurate data for SAP and work with PM for improving continuously.
- Ensure team compliance with all Molex Policies and procedures.
- Support all company focal points as required.
- Participate in GLSS activities wherever assigned.
- Any other projects/work assigned by management.
- Experience in 3D modeling and 2D drafting using UGNX added advantage
- Good understanding of manufacturing process like machining, molding, sheet metal processes
- ECO (Engineering change order) document for the part / Assembly design release in PDM / PLM
- Basic knowledge of the design life cycle management software i.e. ECTR or Teamcenter
- Broad knowledge of connector design, development and manufacturing processes
- Strong Project management skills (Plan Development & Execution)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills. (Critical Thinking and Creative)
- Strong Communication and presentation skills