Kwalee Hiring Graduate Data Analyst – Freshers – CTC: 10 LPA
Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Kwalee a British video game developer and publisher Hiring Graduate Data Analyst for the Bangalore Office location .
Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Graduate Data Analyst|
|Job Location :||Bangalore – Hybrid|
|Package :||10 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2023:
Job Description :
Our Graduate Data Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates looking to kick start an exciting career in data analytics.
You will gain hands-on experience using cutting edge technologies to optimise in-game features and design of our mobile games. You will do this by analysing how millions of players interact with our games, utilising AB testing of in-game components and communicating your insights with development, management and data science teams, to drive the growth of our mobile games.
Your Team Mates
The Data Science team is central in developing the technology behind the growth and monetisation of our games. We are a cross functional team that consists of analysts, engineers and data scientists, and work closely with the larger engineering team to deliver products spanning our modern, cloud first, tech stack.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Analyse data to quantify the relationships between game elements, player engagement and marketing strategies.
- Create analytical reports using statistical analysis and data visualisations.
- Design experiments and testing plans to reveal complex interactions between game elements.
- Collaborate with the development team to come up with the most effective tests.
- Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
Your Hard Skills
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences within the last 2 years.
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data in a commercial or academic setting.
- A record of outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R for data analysis and visualisation.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL databases (desirable).
- Good communication skills through comprehensive reporting and presentations.