Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 for Analyst | 4 LPA
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023- Kantar is the World’s Leading Data, Insights, and Consulting Company.
Kantar scheduled to hire Analyst for B.Sc/BCom/BBA/PGDM – 2021,2022,2023 batch graduates. The detailed
eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Kantar is a data and evidence-based agency providing insights and actionable recommendations to clients, worldwide. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, globally and locally in over 90 markets. We don’t just help clients understand what’s happened, we tell them why and how they can shape the future.
Our clients are wonderfully diverse. We inspire, inform and work with them to create strategies whatever their objectives – improving brand awareness, attracting more consumers, increasing brand penetration, financial success, or growing peoples’ confidence in public services
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Salary||Rs. 4 LPA|
- Eligible Course: BSc, BCom, BBA, PGDM (All Branches)
- Eligible Batch:2023, 2022 & 2021 Batch
- No percentage Criteria (Live backlogs are not allowed)
- Location : Pune , Hyderabad (Immediate joining by April 2023)
- Shifts : 24*7
- Night Shift Allowances to be provided .
- Weekly 5 days working with no fixed Offs , Can be as per team projection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, has great attention to detail, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task, and prioritize a wide array of initiatives.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight timelines.
- Excellent stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Interpersonal effectiveness – Ability to work with diverse teams, good at conflict management
- Positive attitude; should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Expertise in Excel and Power point
Interview Process :
- Round 1 : Business Aptitude Test ( Elimination Round)
- Round 2 : Case Study
- Round 2 : Technical interview
Job Description : Analyst – GDC PM / Pune
Project Management analyst will be responsible for the smooth and efficient management of the end to end coordination of multiple projects for the set of countries. He / She is responsible for planning, commissioning, and monitoring the activities for successful completion of assigned projects.
All interested and eligible candidates can register online by the following link as soon as possible(Test link will be send to registered candidates through E-Mail shortly)