Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hiring Software Engineer 1
Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Juniper networks is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Software Engineer 1 for Bangalore office in
India. The detailed job description hiring is available below.
About Company : Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology.
Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Juniper’s sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world. Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with over 9,000 employees in 50 countries and nearly $5 billion in revenue. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers and 30,000 enterprises, including the Global Fortune 100 as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher educational organizations.
At Juniper Networks, we believe the network is the single greatest vehicle for knowledge, understanding, and human advancement that the world has ever known. Now more than ever, the world needs network innovation to connect ideas and unleash our full potential. Juniper is taking a new approach to the network — one that is intelligent, agile, secure and open to any vendor and any network environment.
Juniper Networks Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Package :||4.5 LPA*|
Job Description for Juniper Networks Recruitment 2023:
About The Position
Develop the test scenarios, test and automate the security features on the Juniper Security Products.
- Develop, Execute, Automate detailed feature test plans for the security products.
- Review Market Requirements Document, Product Description Document and Functional Specification.
- Understand the customer scenarios, security solutions and integrate it to the test scenarios.
- Debug, recreate and verify the customer issues/queries.
- Communicate and document the ideas across the teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 0-1 years of experience in testing and automation
- Working experience in Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python) a must
- Work in CI/CD environment to ensure that pre commit testing and CI help to find defects early in cycle
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Working experience with at least one of the cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure (AWS would be preferred)
- Experience and understanding of L7 security such as IPS/UTM/Application Firewall/Web Firewall/SSL-Proxy/Web-proxy
- Experience in TCP/ IP based networking including Routing & Switching Protocols
- Experience/exposure to L7 protocols such as HTTP, SMB, DNS, SMTP and IMAP is a plus
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Expertise in Python or Java programming.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the SDLC processes, Agile
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring and Test Execution