Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | 4.25 LPA
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B. Tech 2022
batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.At Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.
With a history of more than 135 years of innovation, Johnson Controls delivers the blueprint of the future for industries such as healthcare, schools, data centers, airports, stadiums, manufacturing and beyond through its comprehensive digital offering OpenBlue. With a global team of 100,000 experts in more than 150 countries, Johnson Controls offers the world`s largest portfolio of building technology, software as well as service solutions with some of the most trusted names in the industry. Johnson Controls and our employees around the world offer our wishes for peace and stability for Ukraine and its people.
We believe we all have a role to play in speaking up against violence, and we stand with people around the globe who have united in solidarity to promote peace. We are focused on ways we can assist our local teams and are providing support to the humanitarian relief efforts in the region. While we are thankful that all of our team members in Ukraine report to be safe, we remain committed to aiding relief efforts and supporting those in need, including those who may be affected as innocent bystanders in this horrific situation.
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria For Johnson-controls Off Campus Drive :
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
How you will do it?
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management Systems (HVAC).
- Will be involved in the Preparation of the Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect-free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute the project within the timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period: 12 months
What you will do?
- The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by the supervisor for Building Automation Systems global projects.
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor.
- Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete all the assigned assignments on time.
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards, and on-time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.