Iron Mountain Off Campus Hiring | Associate With 4 LPA*
Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Iron Mountain is hiring candidates for the role of Accounting Associate I for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Iron Mountain Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Accounting Associate I|
|Experience :||0 – 6 years|
|Job Location :||Bangalore, India|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Skills Required for Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- This position plays a vital role in ensuring accurate, efficient invoicing as well as maintaining data integrity related to rates and revenue captured within the corporate databases (Oracle, Secure Base, SKP, etc….) in a centralized billing environment.
- This is accomplished through establishing controls, auditing techniques, automation opportunities, accurate billing conversions, timely completion of monthly billing projects, training, customer facing support and management reporting.
- Participation in continuous improvement related activities is essential. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, internally and externally customer focused and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities, being flexible to change. Sound reading comprehension of emails, strong system skills, reliability, excellent keyboarding skills and interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
Key Areas of Responsibility:-
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information.
- Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Manage the billing month-end closing process. Assess and analyze revenue trends for each field location/district. Provide support to ensure timely and accurate billing close, issue resolution, etc. Liaison with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies and to develop systemic enhancements to gain efficiencies.
- Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve any billing related queries and provide first time resolution