Informatica Off Campus Drive 2023 – Associate Software Engineer | 4 LPA*
Informatica Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Informatica Recruitment Drive 2023 : Informatica hiring Engineers acrosss India for the position of
Associate Software Engineer There are multiple positions Vacancies in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
The detailed information about Informatica Careers opening as follows.
About Informatica: As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will ensure our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work with the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering good support to our customers.
Informatica Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification:||BE, B.Tech, BSC, BCA, MCA, MSC or Any Equivalent|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai|
Technology You’ll Use :
We’re looking for an Associate MDM Support Engineer candidate with experience in MDM, SQL, Shell Scripting to join our team in Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Chennai. You will report to the Manager, Techical Support
MDM, SQL, Shell scripting As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will ensure our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work with the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering good support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviours to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to report and solve product defects.
- Author, edit, publish an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
What We’d Like to See
- Articulate well and have skills in customer relatonship – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your business knowledge and resource management skills you meet requirement, and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Inspire and motivate people to lead support behind the vision, make it sharable by everyone.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Analyse, debug and trouble-shoot skills, problem solving
- Problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience