HPE Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring QA Test Engineer | 5 LPA*
HPE Recruitment Drive 2023 : HPE hiring graduate freshers as well early career across India for the
position of Software Engineer Engineer. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Bangalore Office
About Company : The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational information technology company based in Spring, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in Palo Alto, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company”, which drops the hyphen that previously existed between the “Hewlett” and “Packard” of the former Hewlett-Packard Company. The company is commonly referred to as “Hewlett Packard Enterprise” or by its initials “HPE”.
The split was structured so that the former Hewlett-Packard Company would change its name to HP Inc. and spin off Hewlett Packard Enterprise as a newly created company. Hp Inc. retained the old HP’s personal computer and printing business, as well as its stock-price history and original NYSE ticker symbol for Hewlett-Packard; Enterprise trades under its own ticker symbol: HPE. At the time of the spin-off, HPE’s revenue was slightly less than that of HP Inc.
Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, college friends turned business partners, started the original Silicon Valley startup in the space of a rented Palo Alto garage. Starting with audio oscillators, the friends built the foundation for a company that would grow to become a global leader in enterprise technology. More than 75 years later, our success is exemplified through our employees’ drive to advance ideas that bring meaningful innovations to life for our customers and partners around the globe. We are guided by our mission to help customers use technology to turn ideas into value, and empower them to transform industries, markets and lives. We simplify Hybrid IT, power the Intelligent Edge and provide the expertise to make it all happen.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||QA Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Salary||Rs. 5 LPA*|
Job Description :
We’re looking for an entry-level QA Software Engineer to join the High Performance Computing Data Management team. This opportunity focuses on creation of an automated test framework and ensuring the delivery quality software to our customers.
- Plan, design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios.
- Document and execute complete test plans
- Enhance and expand the automation framework to accommodate new functionality.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient test scenarios and scripts.
- Ability to develop scripts in Python to optimize the execution of tests cases
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Test automation tools (BASH, Python, Ansible, etc) and open-source frameworks (Mesos, Cassandra, etc).
- Red Hat and SuSE Linux
- QA processes, test planning, execution, and reporting
- Effectively manage multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and self-organized.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Considered pluses:
- Understanding of Data Protection and Tiered Storage Management concepts preferred.
- Experience managing and deploying software on a distributed cluster.
- Experience with enterprise storage arrays, and storage concepts such as snapshots, replication, etc.
- Experience with wide range of parallel and distributed file systems (Lustre, GPFS, HPE XFS).