HCLTech Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech | ~ 6LPA
hcltech Off Campus Drive 2023 :
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023– HCL Technologies Ltd. scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee – AWS/AZURE
BE/B.Tech CSE/IT/EEE/ECE graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives.
hcltech Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – AWS/AZURE|
|Package :||~ 6LPA|
Job Decription :
1 Hardware, Embedded
2 EMB C, C++, Java, .Net, React JS, Java full stack, Angular, API, J2EE
3 SAP – FICO, Security, BI, SD, CRM, ABAP/ARIBA
4 Oracle Fusion, Dell boomi, EBM, BRM
5 Unix Shell Script, Python, Selenium, Linux
6 Image Processing & Machine Learning
7 3G/4G/5G Modem L1 and Modem L2 Design
8 3G/4G/5G Call Processing, Signalling/Transport protocols Design
9 3G/4G/5G Functional, Performance & Capacity Testing
10 IP Transport, Cloud platform Design
11 PLM, CAD, Mechanical
12 C, DO178C, Matlab, Simulink, RTRT, SCADE
13 Mobile App, Angular, Cordova, Hybrid Mobile app
14 AX, COSMOS, SPARK, Hadoop, SQL, BI, Reactjs, Teradata, DEVOPS
15 Cloud platform dev, System Level programming, Angular 6, Cobol modernization
16 Service Virtualization
17 LANSA and AWS, dockers, kubernetes, Data analytics, Abinitio
19 MES (Apriso, SAP ME/MII), Supply Chain, Thingworx, .NET, J2EE, Data Analytics
20 Polymer Engineering, Material Engineering
21 Mulesoft, Clover Leaf, Qlikview, MS Azure Developer
22 Share point, Informatica, Hyperion, Rice Components, AEM
Roles & Responsibility
• Review, design, develop & implementation
• Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
• Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation
• Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
• Support through the qualification cycles.
• Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
• Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly manner.
Criteria: 70% throughout in 10th,12th and UG
Education Qualification: Circuit Branches