Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Entry-level Data Engineers | 4 LPA*
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 : Gartner hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Data
Engineer. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Gurgaon Office Location.
The detailed information about Gartner Careers opening as follows.
About Company:- Gartner, Inc, officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Data Engineer|
|Batch :||2023/2022/2021 or Any|
|Job Location :||Gurgaon|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Job Description for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023:
What you’ll do:
- Understand client roles and priorities and define and develop technical requirements.
- Build the data infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Analyze the data and/or build visualization tools to provide actionable insights.
- Implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Continually innovate around sourcing/integration of third-party and proprietary data sets, building data capabilities and capacity for assets, and working with other colleagues to create client-ready deliverables from this content.
- Continually improve the reliability, efficiency, and quality of data used
- Write and maintain clear documentation that describes installation, integration and operating procedures for various processes and data assets.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Data engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent degree with a strong quantitative component.
- 0 to 2 years of total experience in analytics or data engineering with a track record of processing and integrating structured and unstructured data
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as you will be working with senior leaders across Gartner, as well as our global client base
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Strong knowledge of of advanced Microsoft Excel (Power Query, VBA)
- Working knowledge of running supervised and unsupervised descriptive analysis.
- Basic knowledge and/or strong interest in developing skills in: Python programming language, relational SQL and NoSQL databases, process automation, building and optimizing ETL/ELT data pipelines, sets and models.
- Knowledge of any data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and Xcelsius.
- Experience in sampling methodologies, survey questionnaire design, and data management