Esko Off Campus Recruitment Hiring Entry-level Software Engineers | 4-6 LPA*
Esko Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Esko Off Campus Recruitment : Esko a Danaher company looking to hire freshers of Engineering, MCA,
Computer Science Graduates for the positions as Software Engineer for the Bangalore location in India.
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Experience :||0 – 2 years|
|Package :||4-6 LPA*|
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Develop features for Enterprise applications with C++ and QT
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Write and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
Qualifications and professional knowledge
- Good programming knowledge in C++
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in software development with a good hands-on C++ development skills.
- Experience in developing projects using Agile / SCRUM framework
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and apply them where they are needed.
- Programming C++ applications for Windows and Mac platforms using QT framework
- Knowledge on software application development cycle is an added advantage
- Scrum – Knowledge in Scrum or Agile software development process is an added advantage
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing Industry is a plus