Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers With 3.8 LPA
Ernst&Young Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 : Ernst & Young announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers
Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know
further details about Ernst & Young Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 through
the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ernst & Young Off campus
Eligibility Criteria, Ernst & Young Exam Date 2022 and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY operates as a network of member firms which are structured as separate legal entities in a partnership, which has 312,250 employees in over 700 offices in more than 150 countries around the world. The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. It was named Ernst & Young until a rebranding campaign officially changed its name to EY in 2013, although this initialism was already used informally prior to its sanctioning adoption. In 2019, EY was the seventh-largest privately owned organization in the United States. EY has continuously been ranked on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For for the past 24 years, longer than any other accounting firm.
Ernst&Young Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Salary (CTC)||3.5-3.8 LPA|
Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and attitude to learn and grow ( B.Com / M.Com/MBA/CA Inter with article ship experience )
- Prior experience in organizing events and projects (e.g. college events) would be an added plus
- Completion of University Degree ( No Arrears ) College/University Provisional Certificates
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Energy and enthusiasm, willing to learn / stretch
- Strong sense of ownership / commitment
- MS tools (Excel / Powerpoint)– working knowledge
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Support in PBFA / Controlling / Working Capital / Controlling functions
- Assist in central co-ordination, tracking, reporting
- Support in multiple activities as assigned by the function leader
- Support in coordinating Finance related initiatives
- Understanding and Working on matrix-based responsibilities of different functions
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
- Knowledge of tax , Cost and management account will be an added advantage
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.