Ericsson Hiring Software Engineer Having 0-2 Years Experience With 5 LPA*
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech
graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The more details about Ericsson Off campus Eligibility Criteria, Cognizant Exam Date 2022 and Ericsson
Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson founded Ericsson 145 years ago on the premise that access to communications is a basic human need. Since then we have continued to deliver ground-breaking solutions and innovate technology for good.
We have always put enormous time and effort into collaborating with others to set the open standards that make global communications and connections possible. Here you will find some examples of our innovations that have had significant impact on people, business and society.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Designation||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Job Description For Ericsson Graduate Engineer :
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance with the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation!
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
What you will do
- Involved in Solution Design, Development, and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
You will bring
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
Minimum years of relevant experience: 0- 2 years.
Interested and Eligible candidates apply on the the following link.