EY is Hiring Any Graduate Freshers As Process Associate | 5 LPA*
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 :
EY Hiring 2023 : EY is looking for Entry-level graduates across India for the job openings in Kochi.
The detailed information about EY Careers opening as follows
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY operates as a network of member firms which are structured as separate legal entities in a partnership, which has 312,250 employees in over 700 offices in more than 150 countries around the world. The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. It was named Ernst & Young until a rebranding campaign officially changed its name to EY in 2013, although this initialism was already used informally prior to its sanctioning adoption. In 2019, EY was the seventh-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduates|
Job Description for EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This opportunity is in the global operations teams of EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) which is rapidly growing. As our efforts towards building a better working world, GDS operations need to create an evolving framework of FinCrime Operational excellence framework control in all processes, decision making and activities for GDS operations to enable our business teams across locations.
This opportunity is about being part of a high performing CRM team.
Your key responsibilities
- As an Associate in the CRM team, you will be required to review actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation the client data.
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
- Performs data integrity check of Clients in EY tools and if meets all the required criteria’s, push those requests to PACE
Qualification, Skills, and attributes for success
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
- Graduate/ Post Graduates in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA, MBA, M.Com)
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), in research and analysis role.