Deloitte Mass Hiring Freshers and Experienced Data Engineers | CTC 8 to 15 LPA
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Deloitte, one of the world’s leading professional services firms, is conducting a massive recruitment drive across India to hire both freshers and experienced data engineers for their team. The company is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about working with data and have a strong understanding of data architecture, design, and development.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||BTA- Information Security|
|Salary||8- 15 LPA|
Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
The Deloitte Managed Services & Products practice launched a new service in the forensics space to detect fraud, waste, and abuse in various industries. The Anti-Fraud Waste and Abuse solution (“AFES”) continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of the Deloitte forensic processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and machine learning in a dedicated environment. We have an urgent need for a Data Engineer to join the Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology practice and extend our application and contribute to our cutting-edge data architecture. Here are just some to the things you will do:
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Peer with the data science team in understanding their needs for preparing large datasets for machine learning.
- Assist the team with understanding the execution plan of poorly written queries. Help remediate performance problems by assisting the performance tuning of queries and/or refining the data model to meet the needs of the business.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Explore ways to enhance Product / pipeline.
- Collaborate with Team
- Showcase the Skills / Innovative ideas to Team biweekly.