Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for 2023 Batch Freshers | 4 LPA
About Cognizant Genc 2023 Hiring : GenC – Generation Cognizant (Entry level) : Cognizant believes in
hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference
with their digital competence. Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied
exposure to IT. We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess. The hiring channels are
spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro. All roles require students to go through
either an aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME
About Company : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life through our employees engineering impact with their clients, communities, colleagues and in their own lives. Cognizant is designed to bring new levels of relevance to large, established organizations through the strategic application of the latest technologies like data, cloud, IoT and software engineering-and collaborating closely with our industry businesses in partnering with every part of our clients’ organizations from front to back, at scale.
With corporate headquarters in the United States and offices across 35 countries worldwide, our footprint expands rapidly from India and China to Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. We’re committed to building digital talent all around the globe so everyone can benefit from the full spectrum of human ingenuity. We consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So, we’re investing in training employees around the world in the digital skills that will be needed to do that work.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role:||GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) /GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)|
|Qualification||BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT)|
|CTC||4 LPA + Skill Bonus|
For GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role –
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only).
- who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling .
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA + one-time skill based joining bonus.
For GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role –
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2023 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only are eligible to apply.
- They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions.
- Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory.
- Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas.
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA.
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
In this section, we will Suggest some of the skills required by the Jobseekers, who are going to attend the CTS Off Campus Drive 2023 drive. Mainly, while recruiting the aspirants the Cognizant officials will check out these skills compulsory. Hence, we request all the aspirants who have the below skills have to apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- The aspirant should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both verbal and Oral).
Cognizant Selection Process for Freshers 2023
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Pattern or CTS Selection Process 2023 consists the below steps. Candidates has to appear for the first step and once they clear then only they will allow for the next further Round. Students Who clears All the Steps of Cognizant Recruitment Process 2023, those will be Offered Job in Cognizant.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cognizant Test Pattern 2023
The Cognizant Exam Pattern 2023 for Cognizant Off campus Drive 2023 is mentioned below.Student also must know both the AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern of the exam.
|Section||Expected Number of Questions||Duration (minutes)|