Clinisys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | Pan India | 4 LPA
Clinisys Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Clinisys Off Campus Drive 2023: Clinisys is hiring early careers graduates for the position of Associate Software Engineer Trainee across India.
Clinisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA or Related|
|Experience :||Freshers/0-2 Year|
|Job Location :||Kolkata/Banaglore|
|Package :||4 LPA|
Job Description :
- Exceptional comprehension skills and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a initiative-taker.
- Absolutely solid foundation required in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with technical data.
- Ability to work with development global peers across Europe, UK, and US.
Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and experience.
Any graduate -BCA /MCA/ B. Tech/ MTech (CS or IT) with relevant experience.
- Exceptional understanding of C, C++ and Oops concepts •
- .NET – ASP, C#, VB.net are good to know but not mandatory.
- Multi-tiered application design and development
- RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Design, develop and test assigned User Stories or Change Requests with minimal assistance.
- Document design, create unit tests, add necessary comments and notes to related work items
- Participate in regular meetings with Technical Leads to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, and clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
- Learn and work with whatever tools are required to ensure source code control, version management, issues tracking and documentation.
- Ensure that coding and development standards and conventions are followed.
- Tracking and working on development issues for a given release as previously assigned, and as they come up, and assimilating them into a status report for the Development Coordinator.
- Assisting the Development Coordinator in prioritizing and assigning technical activities to the members of the Development Team, based on the release content decided by the Development Manager.
- Ensuring that each development item is thoroughly unit tested in a proper deployable environment (outside the development environment), before it is handed over to the Implementation group for Integration Testing, and the QA group for overall Quality Assurance.
- Participating in analysis and design meetings for the Product.