Civica Off Campus Drive 2023 | Horizons Graduate Program | 6 LPA*
Civica Off Campus Drive 2023 :
About Company: At Civica, we’re a team of ambitious and passionate individuals who build the software to sustain and enhance public services, globally. With operations in the UK and Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Canada and North America, Civica is one of Britain’s largest software companies. We currently employ around 6,000+ people globally, in India we are located in Vadodara, Gujarat and Indore, MP with more than 1000 people.
Civica Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA/MTech or Any IT Degree|
|Package :||6 LPA*|
Program Overview for Civica Off Campus Drive 2023:
Horizons (Graduate Training Program) is a specially designed program with an aim to make the graduates business ready, fill the skill gaps and in the long run fill up the future positions in the organization by internal promotions. The program duration is three months and involves a combination of classroom and online trainings, assignments and assessments for the graduates in areas of technical and behavioural domain in the first two months and shadowing live projects for the third month. The content of the trainings is developed internally based on the business need and approved by respective domain practice manager. All classroom trainings are conducted by the in-house subject matter experts.
- Software Testing
- Software Development
- BCA/B.E/B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent degrees in the field of IT.
- Year of Passing – 2021/2022/2023.
- Willing to relocate to Vadodara /Indore.
- Has 60% and above in highest qualification in field of IT.
For chosen stream
- Software Testing – Knowledge of Software Testing (Manual /Automation)
- Software Development – Knowledge of OOPs, .NET, C#
Terms and Conditions
1. Remuneration/Offered Salary – Selected candidate will be hired as a graduate trainee for initial 3 months and would receive Rs.9000 (Gross) as stipend per month. After completing 3 months training period they would be entitled as per their stream chosen i.e Junior Software Engineer, Junior Test Analyst etc and package offered would be 3.5 LPA.