Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer | 5 LPA*
Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 : Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for
Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post
to know further details about Citigroup Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Citigroup Off Off Campus Drive 2023
through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Citigroup Off
campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking.
Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Package :||5 LPA*|
Eligibility Criteria for Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop a working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.