Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Engineer 1 | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech | 6 To 8 LPA
Bentley Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the
world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Engineer (Automation
Development), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Development. This is a full-time role expected
to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
About Company : Bentley Systems, Incorporated is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure. Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment.
Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Bentley Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Software Engineer 1|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or Related|
|Batch||2023/2022/2021 or Any|
|Package :||6 To 8 LPA Glassdoor|
Job Description :
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.