ARM Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Design Engineer | 6 LPA*
Arm Off Campus Drive 2023 :
ARM Off Campus Drive 2023 : ARM announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its
Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about
ARM Hiring 2023 and Apply to the ARM Off Campus Drive 2023 through the Registration link available at the end
of this post. The more details about ARM Off campus Eligibility Criteria, ARM Exam Date 2023 and ARM
Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Arm’s foundational technology is defining the future of computing. A future built by the greatest technology ecosystem in the world. A future built on Arm. Arm is everywhere technology matters. Technology matters everywhere. Together, we’ll power every technology revolution moving forward, including cloud computing, automotive and autonomous systems, IoT, the metaverse, and beyond.
While ARM CPUs first appeared in the Acorn Archimedes, a desktop computer, today’s systems include mostly embedded systems, including ARM CPUs used in virtually all modern smartphones. Processors based on designs licensed from Arm, or designed by licensees of one of the ARM instruction set architectures, are used in all classes of computing devices. Arm has two lines of graphics processing units (GPUs), Mali, and the newer Immortalis (which includes hardware-based ray-tracing).
Arm Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Package :||6 LPA*|
ARM Hiring Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
We Prefer graduate or postgraduate from a university or Engineering School, in Electronic Engineering or an equivalent Engineering Degree.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in in SRAM/ memory designs/ characterizations
- Strong interest and command on BASIC electronics [Diode, MOS, RC Circuits and cMOS etc]
- Digital Electronics [Flip-Flops, Latches, Decoders, Multiplexers] fundamentals
- Setup and hold time concepts
- Memory fundamentals, especially for single-port-SRAM.
- Good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and positive outlook
- Organized and exhibits attention to detail
Our memory development group comprises some of the industry’s leading experts in deep submicron circuit design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as a memory circuit professional to work with our successful circuit and layout team. You will discover a wide variety of groundbreaking foundries while collaborating with our team on many different types of memories.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to Memory architectures and Memory compiler development.
- Transistor full-custom design and collaboration with the physical design team for layout realization
- Develop new features, improvements, and optimizations in order to meet Performance, Power and Area targets!
- Coordinate memory characterization activities and analyze results!
- Be comfortable with basic programming tasks (scripts, memory compiler tiling code)
- Ensure high quality and high-performance memory designs with the lowest possible power as needed for Arm CPUs, GPUs, and SOCs.
- Shell Scripting, ML, Automation
- Statistical simulations (e.g.: Monte-Carlo)