Amazon is Hiring Any Graduates As Support Associate, Apply Now
Amazon is looking to hire Support Associate of having Any graduated.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Experience||Freshers /0-5 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description :
The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with
proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-5 years of experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
Should be willing to service selling partners from all marketplaces across the Globe (Including India USA EU and ME)
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
– Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.