Alstom Off Campus Recruitment | Trainee – Fresher | 4 LPA*
Alstom is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Coimbatore, India location. The complete details
about Alstom Off Campus Recruitment are as follows. The more details about Alstom Off campus Eligibility
Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Alstom is a French multinational rolling stock manufacturer which operates worldwide in rail transport markets. It is active in the fields of passenger transportation, signaling, and locomotives, producing high-speed, suburban, regional and urban trains along with trams.
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, Alstom offers its diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. 150,000 vehicles in commercial service worldwide attest to the company’s proven expertise in project management, innovation, design and technology. In 2022, the company was included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices, World and Europe, for the 12th consecutive time. Headquartered in France and present in 70 countries, Alstom employs more than 74,000 people.
The company and its name (originally spelled Alsthom) was formed by a merger between the electric engineering division of Société Alsacienne de Constructions Mécaniques (Als) and Compagnie Française Thomson-Houston (thom) in 1928. Significant acquisitions later included the Constructions Electriques de France (1932), shipbuilder Chantiers de l’Atlantique (1976), and parts of ACEC (late-1980s).
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Location||Coimbatore, India|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
- Minimum DECE / DEEE / DME
- Basic electrical & electronics equipment knowledge & safety condition
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Good Communication skills
- Multi-cultural Management Teamwork
- Self-driven and courageous
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Product Knowledge
- Process & Methods Knowledge
- Lean Management
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Quality Focus
- Continuously Learning
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:- Assemble and Test in manufacturing products as per the company standards.
- Self-manage the SQCD targets in Daily Work Management (DWM) – APSYS board
- Maintain On time delivery (OTD)as per PDP target
- Improve & sustain the 5S in the shop floor
- Escalate the technical constrains to the Team leader or EPU for solution
- Handle the company property with at most care like tools, Jigs & fixture, Dongle keys…etc,.
- Maintain the discipline & punctuality in the shop floor
- Respect the Work Package (WP) hours & support the team leader or EPU for the improvements
- Respect the documents & procedures to build the quality in the process
- Improve the quality of the product & reduce the cost
- Follow the safety procedure & norms inside the factory + Workstation (WS)
- Participate in the training programs and others activity for the organization development.
- Propose the suggestions in the process for SQCD improvement through Creaction.