ACT Off Campus Drive 2023 for IT/Networking Associate Trainee | B.E/B.Tech
ACT Off Campus Drive 2023 :
ACT Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||IT/Networking Associate Trainee|
|Location||Madurai, Visakhapatnam, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Bangalore, Nellore|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for ACT Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
Training Duration: 1 Year
Context: YPDP (Young Professional Development Program) is the flagship program of ACT, designed to build next generation of leaders for the organization. This year-long program will cover all aspects of business & IT/ Networking functions and will help the incumbent become an all-round technical leader in a short span of time.
Spread over a year, this thoughtfully curated program will be a combination of business & functional learning, people interaction and handholding by the leaders of the organization. Following are the key highlights of the program.
Learning Eco System & Real time projects :
- A structured induction program (1.5 months) with focus on business learning and customer connect. The induction will ensure a deep-dive learning of the business and its imperatives
- Key business leaders will be assigned as the mentors
- In the next 5 months, individuals will be given an opportunity to work on projects with specific deliverables .within
- IT/Networking function
- Periodic one-on-one meetings to provide guidance and feedback
- Post completion of all the learning modules, individual will transition into the role through on the Job training (5 to 6 months)
Review & feedback Mechanism:
- Associate trainee to present work to the leadership team
- Project guide to monitor progress on assignments periodically
Confirmation and Role Assignment:
- Leadership Team to review at the end of every module during the trainee period
- Role allocation based on the competence of the trainee and the organization requirements
Technology: Trainees in Technology, will get to work on Computer Networking, TCPIP, Ethernet, wired fiber network, Routing and Switching, Wifi, software scripting and automation. The work involves design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and Operation.
Trainees in IT, will get to work on design, development & maintenance of applications related to business processes, business analytics and IT Infrastructure, System administration, information security & data centres.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about coding/Technology, strong communicator, highly energetic with the ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills – High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally